CoqDevel

the stuff Coquelicot does when it thinks it is at work

Saturday, October 29, 2005

new version of CSD thick client

Some people requested some data from CSD, as it turned out it was ~22k GMTI files. Our CSD Thick client (filepuller app) was not working correctly, so I made some changes that (I hope) will make it work better. I've changed the way y which the BQS query string is read from the configuration file, it wasn't dealing properly with strings that included special (> < etc.) characters.

Also, I've added command line argument checking routine (now we are using two parameters, one for alternate config file and the other for "dry-run" option, one that does perform the query but does not download the files. The organisation of FilePuller class changed slightly: I have moved some parts of the code to separate methods (for better control over error handling). The main() function was also moved from FilePuller.cc to separate file (this is I think better to separate calls to the objects from classes themselves).

I will post the new version of filepuller app on the portal shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home