CoqDevel

the stuff Coquelicot does when it thinks it is at work

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

fixes Ctrl-Backspace behaviour, working on SSR

I had to fix annoying 'Ctrl-Backspace' typo in new release (Ctrl-BS in chat window should erase a word).

Also, I recovered (again) beginnings of SSR plugin and tried to do something with it.

I've been helping out Reiner Beck today with his installation. He pointed out to the old 'bug' that I thouhg I've eliminated: when user changes look and feel in Preferences | Appearance | Theme (Look and Feel), SALT menu dissapears from right-click menu in the roster. I remember talking about that with Adam Olsen once and he said that this is the way Look & Feel works (or something like that). I need to see if I can do anything about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home